In This Article
If you’re a homeowner living in Florida, then you know how important a quality roof is to protecting your investment, your property, and your family. Hurricanes, gale-force winds, and even thunderstorms can devastate your roof, leaving you on the hook for damages and fighting with your home insurance provider. For all of these reasons, finding the best roofing company near you isn’t just a preference or a luxury—it’s vital to the future safety and security of your home.
But finding the best roofing company near you is hard. There are so many local roofing contractors in Pinellas and Hillsborough counties, and they all promise the best roofing materials, the best price, the best everything!
So how do you tell between the fakers and the real home repair professionals? Keep reading to learn how to choose between the best roofing companies in Florida.
The Best Roofing Companies Near You Are Long-Lasting
One effective way to tell if you’re looking at a great roof repair or replacement company is to consider how long they’ve been in business. Roofing companies that provide poor service or low-quality roofing materials rarely last long, so longevity is a key indicator that you’re dealing with one of the best roofing companies near you.
For example, Classic Roofing & Construction has been working in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa, Florida for 20 years. That’s 20 years of successful roof replacements and repairs, 20 years working in our local communities, and 20 years of fulfilling our 100% happiness guarantee.
In a similar vein, it’s crucial to look into customer reviews to tell if you’re really dealing with a great roofing company near you. People with negative experiences are substantially more likely to leave reviews than those who have had positive interactions, so good average reviews are a great sign that a company consistently does right by its customers.
And if you can’t immediately find reviews, consider that a red flag that the roofing company you’re looking at has something to hide. At Classic Roofing & Construction, we’re proud of how many people we’ve been able to help with roof repairs and replacements in Florida. That’s why our reviews are readily available for anyone who’s looking for the best roofing company in Tampa Bay.
Consider the Roofing Services Offered & What You Need
When you’re looking for a local roofer to start repairing or replacing your roof, it’s not just about who’s the best roofing company in Florida. It’s also about who’s the best roofing company for you.
Types of Roofing Work
If you’re looking for residential roofing work, for example, then you don’t want to go to a company that primarily works as commercial roofing contractors, and vice versa. When you’re looking to find the best roofing company near you, it’s important to make sure their team can meet your individual needs. Just like you’re unique, so is your roof, especially if you have a clear stylistic vision or particular performance needs.
When looking for the best roofing companies near you, you want to pick a company with staff that are trained in a variety of roofing projects. This will greatly increase the odds that they are employing experienced professionals who will know how to deliver the best result for you. Some of the common types of roofing work include:
- Roof Replacements: In order to safeguard against Florida’s high winds and hurricanes, it’s important to make sure that your roof is in top shape. Many old roofs need to be replaced in order to satisfy home insurance companies, particularly if they’re made of less-than-stellar materials.
- Roof Repairs: If you’ve noticed a new leak or any other signs of roofing damage, then you want to schedule a roof repair ASAP. Not only will this address the issue quickly, but it will make sure that the problem doesn’t worsen into something that requires a total roof replacement.
- Roof Inspections: Remember that your roof should undergo an inspection every three to five years to make sure that no major problems can develop. Regular inspections keep your overall roofing costs down by preventing larger issues from forming!
Types of Roofing Materials
Nowhere is the need for individualized service more apparent than in selecting roofing materials. If you want a metal roof, then choosing a roofing company known for its beautiful tiles may not be the right choice. But that’s obvious—what’s harder to determine is whether or not the roofing company is using premium, high-quality roofing materials.
If you’re dealing with one of the top roofing companies of 2023, information about the types of roofing materials they use should be readily available. Classic Roofing & Construction, for example, uses tried and tested materials for every roof we work on. These include:
- For Metal Roofs: We use the highest quality products from Metal Roofing Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of metal roofing materials in Florida. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, we make sure that our customers never have to choose between the vision they have for their home and long-lasting, reliable materials.
- For Solar Roofs: As Master Elite GAF-certified roofers, we use top-of-the-line Timberline Solar™ shingles. These cutting-edge solar shingles are much sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing than clunky, heavy solar panels, and when installed by our highly trained crew, they come with the option of a 100% warranty that’s valid for 50 years.
- For Tile Roofs: We offer a nearly unlimited number of options when it comes to tile roofing. These include “S”-shaped Spanish style tiles, French style tiles, and double Roman style tiles, just to name a few of our most popular options. We offer similarly diverse options when it comes to tile materials, including clay, concrete, and slate.
- For Shingle Roofs: Asphalt shingles are among some of the most budget-friendly roofing materials, but that doesn’t mean that we skimp on quality with our shingles. When we purchase shingles from GAF for a roof repair or replacement in Florida, we’re purchasing shingles that are high quality, available in a variety of colors, and come with the option of long-term wind and algae warranties.
Top Roofing Companies in Florida Aren’t Afraid of Competition
When you’re trying to find the best roofing companies near you, the best thing you can do is get a variety of quotes to help you make an informed choice. If any company tries to pressure you into rushing a decision without comparing other options first, run. This is a sign that they don’t have faith in the quality of their work or the competitiveness of their pricing.
Reputable roofing companies offer free estimates to help you find the best option for your home. And our Classic team takes this commitment to customer care one step further. If you receive a quote that you like more than ours, we’ll be happy to walk through both quotes step-by-step with you to make sure that we can offer you competitive service. Throughout this process, we’ll gladly work with you to find a budget that works for you and doesn’t sacrifice quality for cost.
At Classic Roofing & Construction, we want you to get the best possible roof that’s going to protect your family and your investment in your home. And while we always work to give our customers the best possible price, we know that sometimes the money just isn’t readily available, even for work that needs to be completed urgently. That’s why we offer low-interest financing options that will make sure your job gets completed on your schedule and without causing any undue stress.
Choose the Best Roofing Company Near You
Choosing a roofing company is a big decision. And ultimately, you’re the only one who can decide who the best roofing company near you is. But you can use the above advice and examples to find the perfect company to take on your project.
Our team is dedicated, experienced, and with more than 20 years of experience working on roofs in Florida, they know how to meet your needs. If you’d like to see what our roofing professionals can do for you, schedule your free estimate and see what the best roofing company in Florida can do to meet your needs.