In This Article
Living in Florida makes wear and tear on your roof an inevitability. But when you need a roof replacement or roof repair services, how do you find the best Sarasota roofing company?
Classic Roofing & Construction has been one of the top Sarasota roofing companies for 20 years. In that time we’ve successfully completed countless residential and commercial roof inspections, repairs, replacements, and other key roofing services. But we’ve also seen storm chasers and other misleading roofers come into our community, and we want to make sure that everyone can make an informed decision about this important issue.
So if you’re looking for roofing services in Sarasota, let us tell you the factors that will tell you if you’re dealing with a roofing company you can trust.
Experience in Sarasota Roof Replacements
While roof replacements are common, especially in sunny Florida, don’t assume that every roofing company with a little experience will be up to the job. Florida has unique weather patterns, so local experience is the only way to know how to install a roof the right way in this area.
This also applies to the types of roofing materials that a Sarasota roofing company can install. Without proper experience, a roofer may only be able to install relatively easy roofing materials, like asphalt shingles. But even if you want a shingle roof, it’s best to go with experienced roofing contractors who can also install:
- Tile (clay, slate, concrete, etc.)
- Metal roofs
- Solar roofing systems
- Flat roofing systems (TPO, modified bitumen, etc.)
Why does it matter if a Sarasota roofing contractor can install other types of roofing materials? Because it shows you that they’re experienced. This means you can trust the quality of their work, no matter the type of roof you want for your home or business.
At Classic, we routinely provide roof replacement services in Sarasota using all of these materials and more. But there are other factors to consider—for example, what are your neighbors saying?
Positive Sarasota Roofing Reviews
Every Sarasota roofing company will tell you that they’re the top roofers in Florida. But the best way to check if you can trust a roofer is to look at their customer reviews.
The first thing to look at is, of course, the roofing company’s average rating. If it’s five stars or close to it, then this could be a reputable roofing company that you can trust with the safety of your roof. But watch out—some roofing companies may have five stars but only a handful of reviews. In situations like these, they could just be starting out, or they could be posting fake reviews. In either case, you’d likely get better results with a more experienced roofing company in Sarasota.
Of course, you don’t want to trust a company with a lot of low reviews, either. Obviously, every company in every industry is going to have a few negative reviews. But watch out for when those reviews start to become as common or more common than the positive ones; this indicates consistently shoddy work or underhanded practices like hidden charges and fees.
At Classic, we’ve earned hundreds of five-star reviews during our 20 years of working in and around Sarasota, Florida. That’s hundreds of successful commercial and residential roofing jobs completed according to our 100% happiness guarantee. Because we’re really one of the best Sarasota roofing companies, we don’t need you to just take our word for it—our reviews are proof of our commitment to quality workmanship!
Other Factors That Make the Best Roofers
The above are two huge factors to consider when you’re looking for a great Sarasota roofing company. But there are other important factors to consider before hiring Sarasota roofing contractors. To give you an idea of good things to look for, check out some of the things that make Classic such a strong choice:
- No Subcontractors: What often happens when you hire a Sarasota roofing company is the crew that actually installs your roof is made up of subcontractors with little to no real-world roofing experience. But that’s not the way that Classic does things. Your roof is a major investment, and we take it seriously by only using trained Classic employees for every job. So you can move forward knowing that everyone working on your roof is an expert, not someone learning on the job.
- Total Roofing Services: Just like you want a roofer who knows how to complete various types of installations, you also want a roofing company that provides a variety of roofing services, since this means they know how to tackle a wide range of roofing issues. At Classic, we provide roofing services including installation, repair, and inspection, as well as other services like gutter and siding installation.
- Complete Accreditation: Classic is a licensed and insured Sarasota roofing company. But more than that, we’re also GAF Master Elite certified—something that only the top two percent of roofers in the country can say! Credentials like these let property owners know that we always follow the top safety and workmanship practices to protect our crew and your investment.
If you’re ready to get your free estimate with Sarasota’s top roofing company, look no further. Schedule your free estimate online and see why we’ve got decades of success as a Sarasota roofing company.